Navigating through the process of finding a home care provider can be difficult for those seeking care for themselves or a loved one. Thus, we’ve provided additional resources to assist you in your efforts.
- Are the service costs covered by my Long Term Insurance?
- Service costs are completely covered by your Long Term Insurance
- Can I pick the services I want?
- Of course. You are free to choose the services you think are the most appropriate.
- Are your employees insured and bonded?
- Yes, you can be sure our employees are fully insured and bonded.
- Do I get to pick the person looking after me?
- Yes, you are free to choose a caregiver. We offer you a match we think is the most appropriate, but you make a final decision.
- Are your employees trained?
- Yes, all of our employees have the necessary knowledge and experience to work as caregivers. Our home health care agency provides professional training for all employees and we work on their constant improvement.
- What happens if my caregiver gets sick?
- If your caregiver is unable to work on a particular day, you are free to pick another one or to cancel the service for that day.
- Is service only available in the home?
- Although our services are focused on treatment inside a patient’s home, we provide services in other facilities as well.
- Besides a room and a bed, what do I have to provide for a Live-in Aide?
- A room, bed, clean linens, and regular meals are all you need for a Live-in Aide. Everything else is provided by health is wealth home health agency LLC.